29 March 2016

Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Live Swatch and Review


I recently purchased the Taste The Rainbow Collection from Opulent Essences (link to their Etsy Store). I was super excited about this collection, first of all since it is a neon collection, and secondly because the pictures I had seen showed them as super super glossy neons.

I was not disappointed at all. In order to snap some pictures of them properly, and be able to see what I was working on in the ViewFinder on my Camera, I needed to have my Sunglasses on. That.  Says it all.


My Lunch and some of the Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection. Wondering where to start.






I started out with one coat of UNT peel-off basecoat, then a coat of Sinful Color - Snow Me White, followed with one to two coats of the various Opulent Essences - Taste the Rainbow Collection.

I hope you liked the video I have created. This, and the next couple of weeks I will post nail art looks using this collection, to give you some ideas on how they preform.


Taste The Rainbow Collection By Opulent Essences
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection.




Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Lime
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Orange
Opulent Essences - Taste The Rainbow Collection - Grape

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.