17 March 2016

My Online Shop - MJ JR2 - Stamping plate


The last two nail art looks that I have done has been from the same stamping plate. One that I purchased from Nail Artisan UK. My Online Shop - MJ JR-2.

You have seen me do a 50 Shades of Grey look using Ard As Nails - Kitty's Secret, and Hunger Games, Mockingjay look using Ard As Nails - Dark Knight.
Since many people have been asking me about this plate, I sat down and made a short review and walk-through of the images offered on this plate. Maybe this is a plate for you as well.


My Online Shop . MJ JR2

My Online Shop . MJ JR2

With this stamping plate you get; Harry Potter, 50 Shades of Grey, Macbeth, Hunger Games, Game Of Thrones and The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, stamping images of books and a bookworm.

If you are keen on the Harry Potter images on this plate, I can reveal that I have another review coming up later this week with a stamping plate with more Harry Potter images. So be on the lookout for that.




I have one more nail art look using this plate coming up, so if you feel like you need just one more idea before going shopping, keep an eye out for that one.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

7 comments:

  1. That plate looks amazing! I think I need it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do Helena. I bet you are going to wow my brain off with your take on this plate.

      Delete
  2. This is a fun plate! I love all the books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say it with me! I love big books and I can not lie... :D

      Delete
  3. This looks like a really fun plate to have in your collection. I wish I had known about it when the Hunger Games movies where in theaters. I wanted to do a mani for the premiers and that logo would have been perfect! Really nice review of the plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. I wish I had this plate back then.

      Delete
  4. Such a fun plate! I love ones based on books or movies but have a hard time finding them. I'll have to see about adding this to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.