8 March 2016

Moyou London - Cookbook Collection 3&4





I have done a little video with a comparison of the Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 03 and Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 04. They are a little different in terms of setup and size of the different images.

If you rock nubbins all year around, and like the smaller images, having only Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 04 is probably the best, but if you have a bit longer nails than that, I would suggest having a look at both of the plates and see which one would fit you the most.

Size:
Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 03 H2 cm W1.5cm
Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 04 H1.5cm W1.2cm

If you are anything like me, who loves coffee and coffee related nails, it is worth it to have both plates.



Nail Art Ideas


Smoosh base coffee nails

Glitter base coffee nails

Shimmery base coffee nails


If you are looking to buy some plates from Moyou London, I have put together this little short promo with the nail arts that I have done using various Moyou London stamping plates


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

8 comments:

  1. I love coffee and brown nail polish so these plates are a win-win for me! Your first stamping is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I have always been a bit on the fence with brown polishes, but whenever there is coffee nail art to be done, it's a sure winner

      Delete
  2. I used to not be a coffee person and then I had kids. You have no idea how much I love and NEED this plate! I am definitely picking this up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it for sure. I know I do. :D

      Delete
  3. I really like the silhouette of the woman holding a cup of coffee, just wish it were a cup of hot chocolate, that my fav winter drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you it could be a cup of hot chocolate :)
      I think there is a Bundlemonster plate that says "Hot Chocolate", you could just stamp that on the other nails :P

      Delete
  4. I need this plate like yesterday. I love it! All your nail art from it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne! You totally need this plate. *nods to herself*

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.