6 March 2016

Femme Fatale - Librarian's Shush


A while ago I purchased a holder for my large rectangular stamping plates. This meant that I had to un-sleeve all my Moyou London, and BornPrettyStore plates, as well as taking my Bundlemonster plates out of the box that I have been using for all my plates.

It was time to organize them.

After I had gone through all the plates and placed them in alphabetic order in the holder (of course, I am a Secretary after all), I noticed that some of my plates had been left unloved for quite some time.
I decided to fuse together my two biggest loves here in this world.

Libraries and Coffee.

With Femme Fatale - Librarian's Shush on my nails I was looking for the perfect image on my plates to go with it.
I fell in love with the coffee-drinking-lady on the Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection - 04 that I recently did a review of on my Youtube Channel. 
It brings me back to my days at high school drinking coffee and volunteer my spare hours during the day at the library. I have some great memories from that place, and me and the librarian there would spend hours talking about anthologies, discuss how books fit in the Dewy system, and which Harry Potter book was the best.

I started out with 2 coats of Femme Fatale - Librarian's Shush, I did have to correct the placement of the glitters some to make sure they where actually on my nails, and not everywhere else, but the formula was excellent and it looks quite unique on the nails.


Femme Fatale - Librarian's Shush

Femme Fatale - Librarian's Shush with Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection  04




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

8 comments:

  1. I really like the stamping on this one! Harry Potter - jip, that was such a great read to enjoy- i have literally begged my friend to read a little faster so that i can read the next book! I've seen there a reprint of the series and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HP <3 I know right? I was so lucky to volunteer at the library because it meant that I was always the first to get the books when they came in, and being the fastest reader in school meant that the second on the list knew she would get the books the same day or the day after as me. :)

      So excited about the next movie.

      Delete
  2. The stamping goes perfectly with this polish and brings the whole look together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this turned out like a perfect match. I'm not a big fan of string glitter, but with the stamping it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hate bar/string glitters, and never found them aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but with the stamping this look worked for me too.
      So glad to hear I am not the only one.

      Delete
  4. I love this look! As a writer and book nerd, I think I'd buy Librarian's Shush just for the name. I want everything literary, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the reason why I got the polish. Just because of the name alone. Luckily I found a way to like it as well :D
      Book nerds unite!

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.