5 March 2016

Coffee -nails


A product in this post was gifted to me, nothing else to disclose.

If there is not a tea cup next to me, there is a coffee cup. I love coffee, be it coffee scented candles (my favorite at the moment is Reindeer Brew - Peruvian Coffee Beans -03), a lazy latte or an americano in the morning.

I was organizing my stamping plates recently and found some stamping plates that I have not used for a while. The Cookbook Collection from Moyou London was one of these plates.

I filmed the whole process of this nail art, so if you want to have a look at that, hit that play button below. I made an intro for my videos and very excited about that. Hope you like it.




I started out with one coat of Barry M - Matte - Mocha on all nails, on top of that I added a thin layer of Ard As Nails - Vicky, to add a gorgeous shift, and transforms the look from a basic coffee -nails to something a little bit more glam.
When that was all dry I used Essie - Little Brown Dress, my favorite brown polish for stamping. Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection - 03 as an accent, and Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection - 04 for the rest of the nails.

I used my Magic Mask Liquid Latex that I purchased from Nail-Artisan UK. You can see me use it in the video above.

Coffee -nails using Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection 03 and 04 with Barry M - Matte - Mocha, Ard As Nails - Vicky and Essie - Little Brown Dress.

This is not the first time that I have done coffee nails using the Moyou London - The Cookbook Collection, in fact, last year I did these.

Secretary's Nail Art does Coffee -Nails 2015


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

9 comments:

  1. I whish I could learn to drink coffee! I love the smell of it but not the taste and I have really tried to learn to like it. But I do like your manicure, it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my family it was never an option not to drink coffee, so I learned at a very young age.
      It smells divine doesn't it..

      Delete
  2. I like the stamping designs, i just would prefer to use white as my base colour, it would make the stamping stood out more and white are also the colour of milk, but that's me. The best one that i like the most are last ear pinky print, that cup are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cup sure is adorable.
      Are you a "milk-in-the-coffee" -kind of person? I never got into that. Pure Black Coffee has always been my favorite.

      Delete
  3. I'm not a coffee drinker but I do like coffee nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly an acquired taste. I remember how much I hated coffee when I was younger.
      Luckily there is always tea to be had, and while coffee is good, it does not solve problems as well as a cuppa.

      Delete
  4. I love coffee with milk and these nails looks so delicious, I wish it was morning already so I could have a cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you on that one. Sitting here editing these pictures without a cup of coffee was impossible.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.