16 March 2016

Ard As Nails - Dark Knight


Continuing on last post which was Ard As Nails - Kitty's Secret from the Bookouture Girls Collection that was recently launched over at Soap Dodger, today I am showing another polish from the same collection.

Ard As Nails is a 5-free, cruelty free, EU Approved Indie nail polish brand here in the UK.


Ard As Nails - Dark Knight

I started out with 2 coats of Ard As Nails - Dark Knight on all my nails. I have made a Live Swatch video for the entire Bookouture Girls Collection from Ard As Nails, for those interested in that. You can also see the Extended Version for Ard As Nails - Dark Knight below.




This polish was my favorite in the collection, so when the time came to make some nail art on it, there was really only one thing that sprung to my mind.

 I grabbed my MJ JV-2 stamping plate, and my Clear Jelly Stamper that I recently purchased from Nail Artisan UK. The clear holder and the softness to the stamping head was perfect for what I wanted to do.  I used Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition - Yellow and Angèle (a jelly red polish I got in my Glossybox a while back).

Hunger Games.

I am pleased to present the victors of the Seventy-fourth Hunger Games!

Hunger Games Nails: Ard As Nails - Dark Knight



May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour!
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

8 comments:

  1. MOCKINGJAY!!! Sorry. I got a little excited about that. I freaking love that whole fandom - books, movies, and all! Your mani does it justice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted a picture of the stamping plate on my Instagram and it got similar responses. Hehe. I love the books, the movie and the whole thing. Even knitted myself a Huntress Cowl like the one Katniss has in the movie.

      Delete
  2. I love this color, and that stamping you did for an accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I absolutely love this shade, and very pleased with how the nail art look came together. :D

      Delete
  3. love these darker shades of polishes! Love the stamping you did too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheyenne. I was really scared of not getting it right. Just glad I could tug a bit in my stamper to stretch it to make the first stamp get on larger than the second stamp

      Delete
  4. Love how you did the hunger games symbol on your nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon. My hands where trembling like a mad leaf when doing it. only got one shot at getting it right.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.