13 March 2016

'Ard As Nails - The Bookouture Girls Collection Live Swatches


I just did a Live Swatch video on my Youtube Channel with the entire 'Ard As Nails - The Bookouture Girls Collection, you can check it out down below. The next couple of days I will show you different nail art looks using these polishes together with some of my stamping plates.




You can find the different nail art looks by clicking on this link here, it will take you to all the blogposts I have using Ard As Nails polishes. 


Swatches of the Bookouture Girls Collection from Ard As Nails

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.