29 January 2016

Vivid Lacquer - VL016


Today I am showing you the VL016 stamping plate. It was released back in November 2013, but I was in the mood for another Christmas plate.
It didn't arrive in time for Christmas, but at least I have it for the next one.

 

Vivid Lacquer 2013

The Vivid Lacquer shop on Etsy is currently on a break, due to some issues with the manufacturer of the stamping plates. You can still see images of her plates over at Vivid Lacquer Facebook Page.
Stamping test preformed using Savina - Coral and my Creative Stamper that I got from Rainbow Connection.  In case you were wondering.

I made a YouTube video about this stamping plate, so that we all look at how I failed doing this stamping test, by using the wrong stamper head. It's all a learning curve, and sometimes you take a step back.

The correct stamper to use with this plate would be a sticky stamper.





Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for upcoming videos and follow the blog for more nail art looks.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.