13 December 2015

GuestNails: Snowflakes


GuestNails is back and today we are doing a snowflake look for her Christmas Dinner.
To mix things up a little, we are filming the process so that you can join in on the fun, and if you are new to stamping, learn a little in the process.

Today's look have no less than three stamping plates.
BM - 323
Konad - m59
Cheeky - Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays (link to review)

First we applied one coat of H&M - Metallic Grey to all her nails, then we applied one coat of A England - Morgan Le Fay. This removed any streaking from the silver polish as well as adding a luminescent white silver shimmer on top. It really reminds me of freshly fallen snow.

When that is all dried we stamped using Collection - White French and used one of the snowflakes from Konad - m59 to all nails except the middle finger. To the middle finger I stamped using BM - 323. Then I added the smaller snowflakes from Cheeky - Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays around the Konad - m59 snowflake to fill in the empty space.




Then we added some topcoat and cleaned up around the cuticles, and that was all there was to this look. Hope you enjoyed this little video, if you did, make sure to subscribe to my channel.

Let me know what you think in the comments below.


Guestnails: Snowflake look using three stamping plates, and silver background.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.