18 December 2015

GuestNails: Christmas Tree Mani


My little DIY Christmas Tree

Christmas Eve is just a few days away and I am sure you are all stressing to be done with all of it before it is over us. When it comes to Christmas I am a very organised person, being a Secretary and all. All the parcels have been mailed out, Christmas Letters written, so all I have to do now is to wait for the big day, and maybe bake some more Christmas cookies.



To go with my Mini Christmas Tree, I have for you a Christmas Tree Mani Tutorial.


How to: Christmas Tree Mani

Start out with a nude polish, I am using Color Club - Barely There, and painted two coat to all the nails Then I took a striper brush and made a triangle with China Glaze - Jolly Holly from 'Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Collection Winter/Holiday 2010, way back before I even started blogging (!) I still love this nail polish.
Alternatively you could just add some tape to the sides and do it like that, but I was out and about when doing this, and not in the comfort of my home and stash. 

Then I took 'Ard As Nails - Gold Holo and added one coat of it over the entire nail. I think it looks really nice layered over the green and it gave a nice pop to the background.

With a dotting tool I added a couple of drops to represent the baubles on the tree using China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, and finished the look with a tiny star on top of the tree using the tiniest dotting tool i could find and China Glaze - Midnight Kiss.


Christmas Tree Mani, using Color Club - Barely There, China Glaze - Jolly Holly, Ard As Nails - Gold Holo, China Glaze, Ruby Pumps, and China Glaze - Midnight Kiss




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.