20 September 2015

Uber Chic Beauty - Collection 3



As some of you may have seen it already, I did a haul from Über Chic Beauty and got some of their plates as well as the Über Mat. I have already done a review on the Zombie Love plate. 

I bought Collection 3 because of the positive message that is on plate 3-01 and 3-03.
It reminds us that you should never face your fears alone, and that you are Beautiful.

I actually have "Be-you-tiful" as a pictures on my wall here in my nail cave. So important to remind yourself of that.

My Über Chic Haul




This is the Secretary.

Make sure that you subscribe to my channel for more stamping plate reviews. 
I hope you all enjoy the video I put together, I had a lot of fun making it. 

Stamping test of Über Chic Beauty - Stamping Plate - Collection 3


Until next time, remember that YOU are beautiful.

Links to:
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. I did enjoy the video! Great job, you can see the patterns clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Aren't these plates amazing?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.