26 January 2015

For Audrey - A Swatch


It was back in 2012 when I sent my first order on the internet for nail polish. That is how long China Glaze - For Audrey have been with me. I remember that "everyone" was talking about it. How gorgeous it was, how much you needed it, so I got it. I was new to the scene, and I wanted to know what this was all about. Curiosity.

I was looking at my blog and noticed that I never actually got around to post a swatch of it. I think I just forgot about it. Knowing that no-one would notice, or get offended by my swatching it.
But for my own archiving sake, I have a swatch for you. Or... well, it's for me.

I know some of you might have forgotten all about this gorgeous polish, so here is a reminder. 

China Glaze - For Audrey
Remember how we raved on and on about this polish? I'd say, it's still worth it. How about you?


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. An oldie but a goodie, and you're right--still beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.