24 April 2014

The Lonely Prince



I recently received my Moyou-London plates, and just had to try them out. So I made this little nail art with the Fairytale Collection Plate 08.
I was having some starting problems with the new plastic scraper, but after a few errors and tries, I think I nailed it (pun intended).


I used Barry M - Dragon, and Barry M - Blueberry for this manicure. (follow the link for more about the polishes used, as this is a second day mani) I isolate the handsome young man, and stamped him over Blueberry, and used the veins and roses on the rest of the nails.




Doesn't it just look like he is lonely, looking out for his princess?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.