19 April 2014

The Girl Behind The Blog


I haven't been blogging a lot lately, cause I have been busy with another project. Modelling.
I was told to keep my talons neutral, so they wouldn't be a distraction from what we where actually trying to shoot, so my nails have been naked quite a lot lately. And that's very sad. Very very sad.

But I got some great pictures to show for it, and I wanted to share them with you.
I have selected one picture from each photo shoot, to ensure variation and to keep it interesting.
Hope you like them!











Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! I'd seriously kill for your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Liesl! It's hard work to keep it looking good. You have no idea how many times I just want to chop it all off. haha. But I'm too scared to do so.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.