23 March 2014

W7 - Cosmic Black


I have now added a widget to the right here ----> so that you can follow me on G+ .

Hi everyone. Today I have another glitter swatch. W7 - Cosmic Black, a close-on dupe for the Illamasqua - Creator (Generation Q collection).  Cosmic Black is a black jelly with tiny silver glitter that dries to a semi-matte finish. 
This is not a new polish as all, last time I heard anyone mention it, was probably 4 years ago. I have never found it in a store, until quite recently, when my local Factory Outlet added a huge load of W7 polishes. I think it's cause I have bought all the good polishes they had, and they needed a restock. Seriously (?!) my Factory Outlet is amazing, I have found so many polishes there. Like couple of weeks ago, I found OPI - Spotted (only £6 ea). It's epic. 

As always I use PVA glue underneath the glitter to make it easier to remove it later. I mixed it in a 15 ml bottle and added about 2 ml with water. If you are interested in seeing my post where I first tried PVA glue for glitter removal, the post is here. 

Let's get over to the pictures. Let me know what you think in the comments below. 
Is there still room for W7 - Cosmic Black in the polish world?



There is so much silver shimmer going on here, it's amazing.



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool. It looks almost holographic...I bet it would be awesome with topcoat, too. Great versatility. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it does, doesn't it? Almost holographic...

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.