20 March 2014

Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple


Today I have a swatch out for you from the Sugar Coat collection by Sally Hansen.
This is Sour Apple, a minty green polish.

I bought three Sugar Coats from Sally Hansen here the other day. I found them at Poundland for.. well... a pound each.

Sally HansenSugar Fix
Sally HansenSour Apple
Sally Hansensweetie

This one didn't turn out as "sugary" as Sally Hansen - Sweetie did. I followed the instructions on the back: it stated you needed to use two thin coats, and that is what I did here. It might have needed more shaking before use.

Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple 

Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple 

Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat - Sour Apple 

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did feel a little bit like a little girl with this polish on...

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.