19 January 2014

Christmas/New Year Haul


I have gotten my hands on a couple of new polishes and nail art items lately. This post is dedicated to those new darlings.  This time I have been to the 99 p store, Poundland, The Works and H&M. 
I have noticed that The Works sometimes has great rhinestone sets, as well as flocking powder. Great for nail art.  

From the 99 p store I picked up the Shatter collection from OPI.



OPI Silver Shatter
OPI Black Shatter
OPI Shatter the Scales
OPI Super bass Shatter
OPI Red Shatter
OPI Gold Shatter

Gold/White glitter from H&M NOK 29,-

From Poundland. Allura Diamante Nail Charms. Purple bows, white snowflakes, Christmas stockings and Christmas tree.

From Poundland, Revlon Chroma Chameleon Collection.



Revlon Chroma Chameleon - Pink Quartz
Revlon Chroma Chameleon - Gold
Revlon Chroma Chameleon - Cobalt

I know there is a green and a purple as well in this collection. Will have to keep my eyes out for them, and see if they are at any of the other Poundlands in town.


Nail Wraps. Got these two for £1.99 ea.



£ 1.99,- set of three (0,3 - 0,4 - 0,5) different sized rhinestones in four colours, from The Works.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Also found opi spotted for 6 pounds, and the rest of the Revlons

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.