15 January 2014

China Glaze - Jolly Holly with snowflake


I have been gone from this blog far to long now, but it seems like I am getting my life back on track now, and I'm just a week away from getting my own flat.
It's going to be great. Best thing is, I can get back in a nail art routine, and have a nail station again. 
For now, I am keeping my nails short, to make it easier with the packing. 

At Poundland I found this great little Christmas set from Allura. It had two types of snowflakes, a Christmas tree and a Christmas stocking.  I decided to use one of the snowflakes for my Christmas manicure.
Two coats of China Glaze - Jolly Holly, and a snowflake accent.



Hope King Winter has treated you all nicely. It's good to be back.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! We are not having a winter at all here in Northern Ca. We're in the worst drought in years--it hasn't even been raining. I think we did have like a week where it was close to freezing, and that was it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to Norway to get a snow-y Christmas, only got snow the last few days. But sure was freezing.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.