13 July 2013

Jumbo plate 2 - Tropical Holiday



The mailman arrived today with a present for me. He was wondering what made it so heavy, and I can tell you. It was all the Jumbo plate 1-10 from Cheeky. I have done a quick film of them all and will be posting as soon as they are uploaded to Youtube. 

First over the finish line was Tropical Holiday - Jumbo Plate 2.



Which is your favorite image?

They are sold here:
$ 11 ea for the plates if you buy them separate and just want specific plates.
$ 44.99 for 5 plates if you buy them in predetermined set (S1 and S2). Makes $ 8.99 ea.
$ 84.99 for all 10 plates (U1). Makes $ 8.49 ea.

I bought all 10 of them as that gave me most for the money, and I kinda liked all the plates.


Cheeky Jumbo plate collection:
Jumbo plate 1 - Viva Mexico
Jumbo plate 2 - Tropical Holiday
Jumbo plate 3 - European Romance
Jumbo plate 4 - Top Of the Class
Jumbo plate 5 - Musical Nails
Jumbo plate 6 - Happy Holidays
Jumbo plate 7 - Home Sweet Home
Jumbo plate 8 - Princess Charming
Jumbo plate 9 - Wild At Heart
Jumbo plate 10 - Happy Nails
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.