26 June 2013

Where's my Salt N Pepper?


Again?! Ms. Secretary, there is another glitter polish manicure here. 

It was one of those days, I just couldn't for the life of me get a decent picture of this white polish. Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, just didn't want to get photographed. So let's skip that step, and get right to the step where I add W7 - Salt n Pepper. 

This is two coat of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, one coat of W7 - Salt n Pepper.
I decided to go for an accent and at the last minute picked up my brush and write a little on my nails to finish the look. What do you girls think?



I'm very proud over how awesome my & is looking.


I'm... not so sure about this step.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.