22 June 2013

Dancing in the Moonlight


Dancing in the moonlight
everybody's feeling warm and bright
its such a fine and natural sight
everybodys dancing in the moonlight

we like our fun and we never fight
you cant dance and stay uptight
its a supernatural delight
everybody was dancing in the moonlight

Yeah ... This polish makes me happy. Its the W7 - Moonlight!
I started off with 3 coats of Barry M - Lilac Foil. After 3 coats its still a bit streaky. For the accent I used 2 coats of W7 - Moonlight.
So I decided to have a little moonlight, for Midsummer Festival. For Summer Solstice.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.