6 May 2013

Mini Birthday Haul


I have been on a mini haul for some new nail stuff for my upcoming birthday. Didn't buy much, just a few things.

I have restocked on Lemony Flutter from Lush, and a new pot of Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.
My local Boots has gotten a Sinful Colors rack and I picked up these four beauties.

Kissy, Courtney Orange, Pink Forever, Exotic Green.






I have been wanting studs for a while, and I found some at my local Claire's. 
They had a wheel with some black, silver and golden studs. I can't wait to try these out! 
Finally I get myself some studs.

I feel like getting a Grunge-outfit and get all dressed up.



I wandered in a Bodycare shop and found this wheel with different heart fimos. There where also some bows in there. Happy me! I want to get hold of more bows for nailart. if you got a tips on where to buy them, etc on Ebay, send me a link down below.


I also found some nail art stack pots at New Look, they where £1.99 (2.50 euro). 










I'm looking forward to my birthday. I'm gonna be a quarter of a century soon. Eek! It's a bit scary, but I'll get over it. From now on, I'm definitely no longer a child.  The big 25. Wish me luck.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I'm 25 this year ekk scary stuff! Lovely polishes and nail art accessories you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun. It's really scary to turn 25, but at the end of the day, its only as number, right?
      Happy polishing.

      Delete
  2. Love all the nail polishes and nail art accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Looking forward to try them all. :)

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.