1 March 2013

Strawberry Daiquiri - Nail Art


By layering Strawberry Daiquiri from MakeupMekka, and Sunny Pink - Mac Factor I created this manicure, to lighten up my mood.
It's been a rough few days lately. Trying to find your roots in another country is not like a walk in the garden picking berries. It's hard. I don't know many people here, and a rather shy person. And the people I do know ... well, it seems like I have had a tendency to alienate people more than making new friends lately.
One step back, look at what I am doing. Up again, and let's try another approach.

It all starts with a manicure that will cheer you up.




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.