1 March 2013

May the fork, be with you.


TGIF!

This week has been oh so stressful. It's just been one of "those" weeks, where everything seems wrong and hard. Today has been a lot better, and I was very excited cause its Friday, and that means Cheeky Girl Challenge with Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her!

Today we are stamping using Cheeky plate CH42 with the cutlery image. Fork, spoons and knifes, the chicken always cluck twice...
(erhhm) maybe not. Trying to be funny there.

Lets get over to some nail art shall we, and ignore my attempt to be funny. Cause it wasn't really.

I used two coats of Kicks - Metro Grey, and stamped using H&M - Red Nail.





Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like cool plastic silverware on a picnic blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I didn't think about that.
      I found a wallpaper online, that I wanted to replicated. Can't Wait to see yours

      Delete
  2. These look very funky :) Great job x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.