25 March 2013

Easter Nails - A skittle adventure


Happy Happy Easter.
And here are some happy nails. I started out with 3 coats of pastel yellow, this is Miss Sporty - 453.

I made this manicure using a set of stamping plates.

Index finger: BM 310
Long finger: BM 317
Ring finger: BM 208 and BM 314
Little finger: Mash 45

Stamped using Wet n Wild - Black Creme, as always. Then I took a green nail art pen and dabbed in some jagged lines on the ring finger, and added some more depth to the grass and the egg on the thumb.






Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Love the stamping. I'm currently running a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.