20 December 2012

China Glaze - Ruby Pumps


To spice up the holiday spirit I have been listening to Christmas FM radio channel all day, and got a nice and Christmas-y ruby red manicure.

That's right. Ruby Pumps.
Gosh, I feel sexy wearing this.

I am currently sitting in a hotel room in Dublin, Ireland. A guildie of mine was going here to do a job for a company and asked me to join him. It's been a lot of fun.  I have been out sightseeing, while he was off to work, and have seen almost everything that there is to see. The Christmas shopping is crazy over here, so I haven't gone shopping for anything.

Let's take a look at my nails shall we?



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.