17 November 2012

US Haul


Mishka has been so nice to help me out getting my hands on some US polishes.
<3

Here is what I got.


Barielle
Razz Berry
Hidden Hideaway
Blackened Bleu
Passion Pirouette
Elle's Spell
Katalicious




Orly
Flagstone Rush
Fowl Play
Mermaid Tale
Mysterious Curse
Preamp
Purple Pleather
Sweet Peacock
Viridian Vinyl
Sashay My Way


MISA
Candy Girl
Chocolate Icing  #65
Date Night to the Twilight
Girl Next Door
Office Polish-tics
Russian Sage
Speed Of Life
Toxic Seduction
Working Hard or Hardly Working
Misa Like It Like That




And M.A.S.H plates

Surprises:
WoW, look at this. For sure the coolest bottle evva.

CANDY!

Avon Mosaic Effect top coat, can't wait to try it out.

Chocolates and eyeshadow duo

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.