24 November 2012

D is for Dailies


So I am all in The World Of Warcraft today. And when I was wondering what to do for my ABC challenge next, it sure had to be something related to my game.

Dailies.

For those of you whom are not in the know:
Dailies are different from ordinary quests cause they can be repeated, over and over again, but only once a day, while as quests are a once in a life time event.
This will give you reputation with the faction/clan of the person you do the quests for.
This can give you mounts/gear/ or other fun/useful stuff in-game.

Me and one mount I acquired from doing dailies.

For this manicure I used Cheeky plate CH48.
Orly - Viridian Vinyl
Makeup Mekka - Remember 79'

Look! It matches my teapot!

normal light

w/ Flash

Heavily cloudy that day, but at least this get the color right. 

Everywhere I see, I see dailies!!

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.