2 October 2012

UK Haul Part 3


I decided to split these posts in several parts, since there was so many polishes to cover, and I get overwhelmed when there is to much. So that's why my new babies needed three posts.

UK Haul:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

This one will have the odds and randoms I bought, and non of these where on my wish list prior to the trip.


UK Haul of Polishes
Andrea Fulerton - Rain Fall

Claire's - name unknown, built in light in cap 


List over polishes in this post, and posts using the polishes:

17 - Midnight Sapphire
ESSIE - Mojito Madness
Beauty UK - Bon Bon
Claire`s - 152
Claire`s - Unknown ( has an inbuilt light in the cap)
Claire`s - Unknown (flakie)

Angelica - Tiger Lily
Angelica - Ice Queen

Bourjois - Python Top Coat
Andrea Fulerton - Rain Fall
NYC - 272 - Bowery Black

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.