18 October 2012

Movember - Breast Cancer Awareness


I decided I wanted to do a Breast Cancer Awareness - manicure.
I don't have any personal experience with breast cancer, but my family has a history of Endometrical Cancer. 

When I was in the UK, I picked up a few different pinks, cause I didn't really have that many from before. One of the ones I picked up was Barry M - Fuchsia.
I didn't want to go all Fuchsia, so I picked up my NYX Matte Baby Pink. 

I actually did two slightly different manicures, see the second at the bottom of this post.

(If you notice some smurf-colors on my fingers, it's just cause the food color-bottle exploded on me)



Then I picked up a dotting tool to make the bow. 



I wasn't sure about leaving it like this, so I picked up my Models Own - Mystic Mauve.


Which version did you like the best?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.