24 October 2012

Cult Nails - Enigmatic Seduction


This is suppose to be the last day I am packing. Before I head out in the big world, to live in the UK.
I am actually moving in with a friend of mine, from World Of Warcraft, can you believe it?!
Its so cool!

I decided to take a break in the packing. I feel tired. Almost burned out. The shape of my nails has been really random, and it was about time, I took a break, did my nails, and took care of myself.

Its like I have been on auto-pilot for so long.

A polish that never fails to brighten my mood, and make me feel real, and human again, is Cult Nails polishes. I love the swirly letters on the bottle. I own Enigmatic and Seduction, and I was going to need them both.








Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I love these...And I'm glad you took time to just take some time out and play. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.