23 October 2012

Camo camo chameleon


Hi girls.

Lets go Berry, and Blue today!
There has been so much stuff going on in my life the last few weeks. I'm packing all my belongings and moving to the UK. Leaving everything else.
The company I worked for, can't afford to have me anymore, and it's time for a climate change.
So why not the UK? Right?

Today's polish has been making me wanna cry.
Its stained, everything (!)  Sadly its gorgeous as well.

Barry M - Chameleon Blue.

The thing about Chameleon is that once you apply topcoat the color will change. The colors on the cap indicates what color it will change to.

For this, I used Sally Hansen Double Duty as topcoat. I wanted to see if the amount of topcoat made any difference, so I lightly applied it.
And I am actually going to show you both my hands today :)




I had it on for a full day, and when I removed it, the nail was all gross and yellow-y. They almost when in one with my skin tone.
If it was only a basecoat problem, well lets hope. I used OPI Nail Envy.

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, pretty even that I hoped it would be! Too bad that it stains though...I'll let you know what happens with my basecoat, if I fare any better. Big massive hugs! And hang in there, the move will be over soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big massive hugs back!
      I love the berry color it turns into, and the blue, is so gorgeous.
      Just 3 more days, right? I hope I get to experience everything I'm looking for, and that I will enjoy living there, as much as I enjoyed visiting the place. :)
      Trying to keep my hopes up

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.