29 July 2012

Models Own - Gold Rush


Just a few days ago I received Models Own polishes I had ordered.
One of the polishes I bought, was Gold Rush.
It being Olympics and all I felt it was time to show it.

I feel like some of the Models Own polishes has a strange smell to it, but as soon as the polish dries, I cant feel it anymore. So it doesn't bother me as much.

It applies very smooth, and I am rather fond of the formula. Its easy to work with.
Here I will show it with two coats, but I would suggest the use of three coats for full coverage.




Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Very fitting to the Olympics, if you where to made a Golden medal - mani :D

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.