12 July 2012

Girly Dazzle


According to my Google Analytics tool, lot of people have been searching for Savina - Dazzle lately. I decided to do a mani, using Dazzle in a fun and creative way.

I used two coats of Recycle, and one coat of Dazzle over a pink. Using BM plate 303, and a nail art pen that looked like Dazzle in colour, I created this look.




XOXO - to all you beautiful girls out there, this mani is for you. 

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. Extremely beautiful, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design. I also want to take the opportunity to invite you to check out my blog. I'm running a Barry M giveaway at the moment. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.