30 July 2012

Coral it Asian


I just adore my coral nails, I have been toying with the idea of putting black hex glitters to it, and pretend its the sun with sunspots. But I found out that I am all out of black hexes (don't understand where they have gone..) I didnt want to paint any, so I decided to go Asian.

As you might remember from yesterdays post I started out with Savina - Coral as my base.


Then I added Make Up Store - Melina to all nails. 


Then I grabbed my black striper, and went for it. Doing tiny strokes at the time, and carefully place it on my nails, and with swift motion, make a line.


I am very pleased with the result. 
What do you think?


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.