29 July 2012

Chim Chim Cher-ee


This mani just makes me really happy. And its not nail art (!). Its something far easier, and straight, than that. Its just two polished over one another.

So I started out with FNUG - Bandana. This is how it looks like.


I just adore this blue shade, its very pretty, and it wears well on my fair complection. 
Then I decided to pair it with A England - Morgan Le Fay.


And don't ask me why, but this made me hum on "Chim Chim Cher-ee", thus the name of the post. 
(*feels very clever*)

It must be the British-feel I get when reaching for A England polishes, and the fact that I live on the top floor, and all I can see are chimney-tops from my window. And I do love the view.

So here is the song, if you have forgotten it. Dick van Dyke is so good in Mary Poppins.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

3 comments:

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.