4 June 2012

Moodstruck MS06




Moodstruck polishes are changing colour depending on your temperature. I have one that claims to change from green to yellow.

I have seen other people on YouTube getting a lot out of this kind of polish. I think the Norwegian climate just doesn't work well with it. This was the closes to yellow it would go on me.

With long nails you will see that the colour is darker at the tip. Making a french with a twist. This was three coats, and nail line was still visible, think I need a white base, to make it pop. It looks like a neon green to the eye.

Sadly it chipped even before I was able to take a picture, anyone know a trick to make it work?

Posted via Blogaway.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.