25 August 2015

Re-purposing Nail Polish


Recent events regarding the whole Mentality Polish thing has people talking about throwing their polishes out. As a person who treasure our planet, I would hate to see nail polishes on the landfill. No matter how bad they are.

I have three suggestions for you.

  1. Save nail polishes you want to get rid of for Zoya's Earth Day Promo
  2. Send them to your local Household Hazardous Waste Facility (how to properly dispose of nail polish)
  3. Re-purpose them!

I love DIY, so this was the perfect opportunity for me to talk a bit more about using nail polishes in DIY projects. Yay for creative outlets!! 



Re-purposing nail polish into gorgeous rings.

For this project I bought some 12 mm glass cabuchans from Ebay, and painted them with different polishes. Ones they had dried, I attached them to rings that I also found on Ebay.

All in all this project cost me less than 10 dollars, and I got cabuchans and ring bases to make a heap-load more. 
So get your glitters, and nail polishes out. 


Now this is only one idea on what to do with nail polishes, below I had added a list of other ideas and links to where you can find out more about the craft project. I hope you like it. Non of the links below are mine, and I take no credit for the ideas, I am just spreading the word. 


I hope you have enjoyed my this little post about Re-purposing Nail Polish. 
It took quite some time to collect all the ideas into one post, and find good YouTube videos on how to do them for you all.
That's what you have a Secretary for after all. 

Please leave a comment below if you have some tips and ideas that should be in this post. 



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.