16 June 2015

Colourful fields


I received this product of my own choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.

I have been organizing my collection and swatching them out on swatching sticks, while all of this was happening my nail room was filled with polishes over all surfaces. Organized into brands, in somewhat alphabetical order (more on this in a later post).

So when I received my review box from BornPrettyStore, I was inspired to use as many polishes I could within one brand, and therefor not mess up my entire system while doing so.

That is how this accent design was born.

For this manicure I used Qgirl-032 from BornPrettyStore, Barry M - Gelly - Paprika as base colour. I stamped using WetnWild - Black Creme, and filled in my accent using; Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition Yellow, Barry M - Vintage Violet, Barry M - Gelly - Mustard, Barry M - Gelly - Mango, Barry M - Gelly - Chilli, Barry M - Gelly - Dragon, Barry M - Beery I/C, Barry M - Fuschia, Barry M - Gelly - Blueberry, Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape and Barry M - Gelly - Plum.

Phuu, that is a long list.

I bet you are all super excited to see the end result now?

Barry M - Gelly - Paprika with Qgirl - 032 (from BornPrettyStore) stamped over in Barry M - Superdrug Limited Edition Yellow, Barry M - Vintage Violet, Barry M - Gelly - Mustard, Barry M - Gelly - Mango, Barry M - Gelly - Chilli, Barry M - Gelly - Dragon, Barry M - Beery I/C, Barry M - Fuschia, Barry M - Gelly - Blueberry, Barry M - Gelly - Blue Grape and Barry M - Gelly - Plum. 

I really like this plate and it has a lot of versatility to it, with some Aztec looking design as well as some Chinese looking ones. If you want to get your hands on the Bird Animal Pattern Nail Art Stamp Template Image Plate Pattern #Qgirl-032 it is found at BornPrettyStore and it's sold for $ 2.99.
BornPrettyStore also offers free shipping worldwide, and if you use my code (RAMG10) you get 10% off your order.



I am very pleased with the end result of this look, and it took quite some time to fill in all the lines. Stay tuned for the second manicure I did using this plate, coming up later this week/weekend.


I received this product of my own choosing, free of charge for my honest, non-bias review from the Born Pretty Store.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.