13 July 2013

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?


I'm a bit late with posting this one, 3 hours according to UK-times. Sorry for that, but here it is.
It's the Cheeky Girls Challenge with Lacquer or Leave Her!

I have been in the philosophical corner lately. Ended up, at random, debating Descartes with a man I hardly know, whilst on my travels in Edinburgh , Scotland, previously this week. Hench the title of the post.
What do you think about the classical philosophical question? Give me your thoughts in the comments below.



It's time for CH50!!
I wanted to play this image up a little. Do something special.

How about doing a nail art using just one color family? That sounds like fun, right?
I pondered on this, long and hard. My big box o greens was pulled out, and I looked them over. Trying to figure which to match, how many, what shades to use...
Ended up with Essie - Mojito Madness, Essie - Navigate Her, and L.A. Color - Current.
After debating order, we all agreed on using L.A Color - Current as a base color.

I also did an accent using Essie - Mojito Madness over L.A. Color - Current, while I used Essie - Navigate Her, on the other nails. Stamped with the opposite color.

It needed 2-3 coats to be this even.

Adding some striping tape, to Jazz it up.

Going eco friendly. 


Want to see what out lovely Mishka over at Lacquer or Leave Her! has done with this image? Head over, and follow this link!
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.