15 August 2012

A Trophy Wife`s dance in the Indian Ocean




So lets try layering this baby with something else. 
How about Indian Ocean I did over naked nails a few days back? 


Here is Indian Ocean on its own..
I did one coat over Trophy Wife.
I kept the ring finger, so that you could see the difference side by side.


As you can see, it made it lighter in shade, and gave it extra sparkles 
What do you think?
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

2 comments:

  1. I like that it gave Trophy Wife, flecks of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that combination. It really adds just that extra dazzle, but not too much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.