12 July 2012

Bundlemonster 2012, and 2-way nail stripers/pens


I finally got my BM 2012 plates!
The shipping aaaaall the way up to Norway sure takes a while. The plastic box they came in was all smashed up, and the plates where all over the bag. Lucky for me, non of them where ruined. 




That wasn`t all that arrived today,  also got my 2-way nail art brushes/pens. Loads of them as well. 60.
(When you count your polishes, do these count as well?)
I got them from Ebay, the Seller was E.beautyshop24, but as fas as I can see, E.beautyshop24, is out of them, but its currently being sold by: 48express-us



First lets take a look at the BM-plates that I loved the most.

It`s just so girly.
I love the lace, and the hearts.
As a secretary this plate spoke to me: Wear me!. 
The images in the middle, looks like a Norwegian traditional sweater. Definitely using this for a winter-mani.
Roses!!
The falling frames on the top of this plate, I just loved. Seen some amazing manis with that dolphin as well, gotta love it.


Alright, that gives us an idea on what to use the plates for, now what about the stripers, what do we have in that bag.








That`s a lot of colours. One thing is for sure, I wont be needing more of them. HeHe.


Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

6 comments:

  1. oh my my lovely nail mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its almost bad, that they came at the same time. Its so Overwhelming to take in, all of it.

      Delete
  2. I also got this nail plates they have very nice designs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BM did a great job on these plates. Something for everyone.

      Delete
  3. Hello - where did you order all the stripers from? I need a complete array of colors like that! Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from Ebay. Seller was: E.Beautyshop24.
      Sorry for forgetting to write it in the post.

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.